When electricity, liquid, gas, oil or anything else needs to be transported from one building to another, our standard masts make superb carriers when installed horizontally. The flexible structure is very strong in relation to its weight and can span long distances. It’s supported by vertical sections and equipped with the components you need for your project.
Our hot dip galvanised pipe bridges are easy to install and require no in situ welding, which guarantees projects that are both efficient and cost-effective. It goes without saying that we make sure your production or business isn’t hindered while we go about our construction work and that the equipment carried is easy to service safely.
Advantages of pipe bridges
- Made up of standardised sections
- Short delivery times
- Easy to install – short assembly time
- Can be assembled at ground level with accessories before lifting the section into place
- No in situ welding – replaceable parts
- Dimensioned, designed and manufactured in accordance with the Eurocodes and EKS
- Surface-treated for a long service life
- Hot dip galvanisation class Fe/Zn 115 in accordance with EN ISO 1461
- Welded in accordance with ISO 3834